Thursday, June 25, 2009

DESIGN & LIFESTYLE FRIDAY



ZENSA LODGE SOUTH AFRICA









(Images from Elle Decoration South Africa)


I came across this gorgeous lodge located in South Africa over at the Elle Decoration South Africa blog. This is one stunning place. I like the openness and laid back appeal. Yet, it still has a keen eye for great design. However, I would be slightly nervous about bringing my two year old there...a lot of white. Next time in SA, must go and have a look. It would be a great location to have a retreat. Hmm, maybe a Pilates/yoga retreat? Zensa Lodge is near Capetown and close to the water. I love how there is a huge open grassy area (place for future yoga and Pilates classes, hehe). Any who, check out the ZENSA LODGE, they have many great design pics on their site.

As for my work, my proposal has been sent! It's off and now I must wait.....so must you! Will keep you all posted as the time draws near!

No comments: