Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Count Down!

We are officially departing in 9 DAYS. Yes, NINE days, oh, 9! Oh hell. If you could really see my house now.....


Hmmm, got some work to do don't ya think?


What's up with the tent your wondering? As we dig
things out of
the basement, Henry has found some 'new' toys to play with!


What have we have been doing all this time since my last post about getting organized for a move (which I did do..but did not complete). You see we've been doing a lot of this:


Swimming and eating by the pool!




More eating and outdoor fun!



Eating more and playing with friends (who we will miss incredibly)



Our summer thus far has been loads of fun! And we are doing what we can to squeeze in the bit that we can before we leave in NINE days!
Starting to really feel mixed emotions. Life in DC will be fantastic as we have family and many close friends there. I can't wait to settle into my new job and get into the rhythm of life there!
And I can't help and feel some sadness too as we are leaving some of our most favorite people and places. We WILL be back to visit!

Come the 31st we will head out on our THREE day road trip!




No comments: