Friday, May 8, 2009

AND SHE'S..............OFF!

Oh hell, it is nearing 12:30 am and I still getting myself together for uh..two nights away. I know, I know, crazy lady here is thinking I need to update my cell phone & my ipod.
I am getting excited now. Am off to the airport in the am and have Henry all sorted out for his pickup tomorrow at school. He and Dean will have a great boys weekend. I think they may plan on going to the pool which we did together last weekend. Although we had a blast we also slightly scarred our child...
Dean daddy went a little too fast down the big slide with Henry in his lap, which resulted in a massive underwater dunkage into the deep deep water, and well Henry ain't to keen on going on the big slide, EVER AGAIN. He keeps talking about how we go S L O W on the big slide not fast. "Yes, Henry, S L O W, daddy had no idea what he was thinking OR doing."
Well see what the weekend brings for us all. xoxoxo


**Get ready you pregger bloggers (or those who are looking for an good way to start their Pilates practice) for a little Pilates video-cast on Monday. Get ready to breath, stretch AND strengthen!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I also stress when getting ready for a trip.

Welcome to SITS!

said...

Stopping by to say hello and WELCOME to the SITS community - we're so glad you've joined us!

Carma Sez said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip to see the graduation.

Stopping by from SITS to say "hi" and welcome. I know that you will enjoy being a part of this vibrant community of bloggers.
carma :-)

Sandy said...

I came by to welcome you to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahod:0)

kate said...

Thanks ladies for your comments!! :)