Monday, March 16, 2009

Tough Monday


Well this was meant to be a day of major accomplishments: drop the baba at school, work on commandos, teach a Pilates mat class, and meet with the CPA. Well, not going so good. My sweet heart woke up at 2 am with a terrible fever! He was coughing and had the rosiest cheeks you ever did see! Poor thing. After giving him some fever reducer, some liquids he crawled into bed with us. Needless to say, after that we all did not get much sleep (Hen's head at my side, Hen's feet on Dean's side). Today we've had the yo yo fever and continual runny nose. So we put on the movie Cars for the second time today. I was thinking with all this fever and not feeling so good he'd be sleeping up a storm, not so. He is just too uncomfortable. Of course this all doesn't help when it is simply GORGEOUS outside. I think it must be 75 degrees. I think however, we will make a trip to the store to stock up on sick items (Oranges, Emergen-C, Wellness Formula (liquid kind), Cherry Bark Root for coughs and perhaps some soup)! Oh I will be updating my blog with some pics of Hen real soon, so please check back! Got some super ones of him riding his favorite motorbike in action! Other things in the line of to-do's.....my video cast of some Pilates exercises. Check back! Cheers my dears!

No comments: