Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Who is who?

Fun list I read off of Heathers blog over at dooce.com She is quite funny and has made a living (she and her family) off her blog. Pretty damn amazing.

1. What are you middle names? Bywater and Brendon
2. How long have you been together? Since 1999
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? 2 weeks
4. Who asked whom out? Don't know, I think I would say him.
5. Where was your first date? 1 st real romantic one at John's Restaurant in Boulder.
6. How long did it take you to get serious? 2 months
7. How old are each of you? 34 and 36
8. Whose siblings do you see the most? Mine as his live in the UK and South Africa
9. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? At the moment I would say his job. Not the dream job and just a job. Pretty awful really. We are working on plans to move forward to make for a better lifestyle. (jobs can really suck the life outta ya and this we don't desire thank you very much)!
10. Did you ever go to the same school? No
11. Are you from the same home town? I'm from Washington DC and he is from Jo'burg SA
12. Who is smarter? Hmm, depends. I'd like to say me
13. Who is most sensitive? me
14. Where do you eat out most as a couple? Well I hate to say that we don't eat out as a couple much, as a family yes, as we tote our 2 year old with us. The last restaurant we went out as a couple was The MED, in downtown Boulder, New years! Mmmm such good food!
15. Who has the craziest Exes? Probably me
16. Who has the worst temper? Neither, I do nag. He gets quiet.
17. Who does the cooking? We both do :)
18. Who is the neat-freak? I am though we both have a tendency to make piles.
19. Who is more stubborn? Ohh pretty equal here. We are both fire signs!
20. Who hogs the bed? Neither.
21. Who wakes up earlier? He does, I follow shortly thereafter.
22. Who is more jealous? Fortunately we are not jealous types.
23. Who eats more? He does
24. Who does the laundry? I have a very specific way I like it to be done, therefore I do it!CONTROL!
25. Who is better at the computer? Depends, I am all about social networks he is all techie.
26. Who drives when you are together? He drives, although I'm definitely the passenger-seat driver-ALWAYS. He is awesome at handling, I'm fantastic at navigating!

I've got just an hour to tackle a bunch more work. So I must dash.

No comments: